Lay-by Terms & Conditions / Product Disclaimer
Lay-by Policy – For purchases made from 1 July 2016
• The lay-by period, the description of the goods, purchase price and the required instalments are contained in the first receipt docket.
• A minimum deposit of 20% of the purchase price is required at the time of initial purchase in addition to a non-refundable $5.00 lay-by fee. If the deposit is less than 20%, and is not topped up to the minimum 20% within two weeks, Bevilles reserves the right to cancel the lay-by.
• Instalments may be paid at any Bevilles store.
• Collection or cancellation of lay-by items can only be made at the store where the goods are purchased and only by the customer whose name is on the lay-by docket.
• Lay-by periods are two months for purchase under $400 and four months for purchases over $400.
• During your layby you have 14 days from the date of first deposit to cancel your layby and receive a full refund which will be reimbursed in the same way in which the item was purchased. After this date, refund is by way of exchange or store credit only.
• Once the layby is finalised you have a 90 Day Change of Mind Policy by way of exchange or store credit only. See terms and conditions for details.
• Once the layby is finalised you have a Free 365 Jewellery Warranty. See terms and conditions for details.
• We would love for you to finalise your lay-by within the stated periods. In the event it is not, we reserve the right to cancel your lay-by and you may incur a cancellation fee which could be up to 20% of the total purchase price.
• Lay-by fees are non-refundable
All goods purchased via this website are subject to our returns policy.
Reference Cards in store
Reference cards can be given is store for a product that is currently in stock. Reference prices are available for 6 days from the date of issue and are only applicable in the store that the cards was issued from. The pricing is not valid on special, custom or forward orders.
1. Typographic errors on the site, catalogue and all marketing materials including emails are subject to correction
2. Prices listed on the site are updated via an automatic feed and Robertson Precious metals will take all reasonable precautions to ensure this is error free. Errors due to this process are subject to correction.Images are for display purposes only. All products include Certificates of Authenticity even if not displayed, unless stated otherwise. Certificate and set numbers may vary. All prices are for one unit, even if more than one product is displayed in an image. All products are encapsulated, even if shown otherwise.
Disclaimer in relation to the website
Despite all reasonable precautions on our part, this website cannot be guaranteed to be error free, The existence of any such errors will not be a breach of the agreement.